Whilst making this advert I learnt many different skills. I learnt how to import and crop a picture to make sure it was the correct size. I then learnt how to adjust the light levels of an image. In addition to this, I learnt how to add different layers, which can be seen with the text and the symbols. I also learnt how to delete a background off an image which can be seen with the noodle pot in the bottom left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Prototype and Intentions - Website
This is the link to my website https://adamskinn28.wixsite.com/my-site LINK PAGE
-
The left hand side of the advert is dark and in a sepia style. It is very plain and black and white, highlighting its age. This provides a d...
-
Brief 3 - Magazine: The real life story magazine for a 16-25 year old target audience fills a very prominent gap in the market. These maga...
-
Wide shot: The subject takes up the full frame. This helps to see body posture which is a leading form of communication. It is also known as...

No comments:
Post a Comment